Your organization can host multiple events in Lennd, and new events can either be cloned or created from scratch.
If your event is an annual event that happens one time a year, you would likely clone your previous year's event instead of creating one from scratch. (Note: we recommend adding the year to the event name for easy reference.)
Follow these steps to create an event from scratch:
- Click on "+Add Event".
- Select "Get Started" under Create Event from Scratch.
- Name your event. (i.e. Music Festival 2020)
- Upload your logo and header image.
- Select your event day range. The range should start with your first load in date and end with your last load out date.
- Mark your days as Load In, Show Days, Load Out, and Day Off if applicable.
- Pick the apps you'll be using to manage your app and click "Next".
- Name your group types and click "Next".
- Invite users to your event by entering their email address.
- Click on "Create Event".